Welcome to the Apwide Golive Cloud Beta.
Thanks for helping us shape the future of Test Environment Management!
This disclaimer applies to the beta version releases of all Apwide products.
The beta program is provided free of cost and only for your own evaluation purpose.
You must not redistribute, modify, resell or reverse engineer it without explicit written permission from the software provider (Apwide).
Apwide Golive Cloud has not been released for sale, redistribution or on production environment.
By installing or using the beta versions of our software, you are considered to have read this disclaimer and agreed to its terms.
Apwide Golive Cloud is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the beta software is with you.
Apwide Golive Cloud data is stored on your Jira Cloud instance (managed by Atlassian) and on the Apwide cloud infrastructure (managed by Apwide).
It is up to you to take precaution against damages resulting from this beta software. Jira apps in beta testing should for example not be used when sensitive and/or valuable data are present in your Jira instance. The usage of beta software is at your own risk and may void warranty on your products. If you are not an experienced user, or otherwise in any doubt of your capabilities to make such a decision, please do not install and/or use this software.
In no event the software provider (Apwide) shall be be liable to you for any damages, including damages arising out of the use or inability to use the beta software or damage or loss of data.
Please be aware as you use this software that it is still considered to be BETA SOFTWARE and as such may function in unexpected ways. Of course, we do try our best to make sure it is as stable as possible and try to address problems as quickly as possible when they come up, but just be aware that there may still be bugs.
- Open your Jira Cloud TEST instance
- Go to Settings (on bottom left corner) > Apps > Manage Apps
- Click on Settings > Tick "Enable private listings" > Apply
- Click on "Upload app" and copy-paste the URL you received from us by email. If you are not enrolled to the beta testing or if you did not receive your link, please contact us.
- Go back on Jira home screen (top left corner)
- You should now see 2 new entries in your menu: "Environments" & "Timelines"
- Click on environments and make sure you see the demo environments. (If they don't appear immediately, wait for 10-20 seconds, your environment is being provisioned and this process can take time.
- On environments page > settings menu > configure Jira projects
- Edit Default App Scheme options and select "Default App Scheme"
- Edit Project Association Mode and select "Use Default Application Scheme for all projects"
In order to report bugs, please use our Service Portal:
Select the component "Apwide Golive Cloud".